Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wow, Thank You!

I'm very honored and grateful to Farm Mom at Children In The Corn for this award...thank you, Angie!

One of the most enjoyable things about there being a homesteading community of bloggers on the internet is seeing their lives and perspectives, and not feeling alone. I love the diversity, the talent, and the tenaciousness. I love the community :)

I'm passing this award along to these five wonderful blogs:



1. Two Frog Home
2. Plantain Patch
3. Pile O'Melays
4. On the Way to Critter Farm
5. Homesteading in a Condo

6 comments:

~plantain~ said...

Thank you so much, Robbyn! I really appreciate my very first award. The encouragement from the blogging world is great. Such a warm group of people!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Your site looks WONDERFUL!! I recently did a complete overhaul on my own little site and can't believe how much work was involved (and I even had help!).

This is gorgeous!

you deserve that award and then some! I love your heart and love how much of that energy translates into each of your posts!

I'm back from L.A. and really only just now getting to visit my blogging buddies. It's slow going because I have so much around here to catch up on -- getting ready for our BIG INSPECTION on Tuesday.

Anyway, I wanted to drop in and thank you for being my friend. Your kindness will never be forgotten. I am truly blessed to call you my friend.

Blessings!
Lacy

Anonymous said...

I'm honored, thank you!

Robbyn said...

Plaintain, you're welcome! Your site is so much fun to peruse!

Lacy...you're back...YAYYYY!!! thanks for the compliment...about the only thing I did was change the background and font colors and do another header. Im a total computer eejit :)
Wooooo....the HOME STUDY...I remember that! You'll do great, my friend! :)

Robbyn said...

Kathie, much deserved...you're very welcome!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Congrats! You do have on awesome blog. I always end up learning a few new things when I stop in for a visit.